Swift

Travel essentials

Hello my lovely people,

it's Sunday, the first advent of this year, and I am blessed to be here in Prague. It is such a beautiful and stunning city to be in. So many great buildings and views, I can't get enough of it, it sooths my mind. Best way to escape reality and daily routine and get a fresh start again.

Today I have a photo of my travel essentials for you.
It's a collection of things I almost can't live or go anywhere without.

My phone, of course, with my most favourite case of all times. My boyfriend got it for me in Thailand. Sometimes I am angry and ashamed of myself, because of how much I use my phone on a daily basis. In my opinion I use it too much and I think I have to change that! But that's a whole different story, which I can and will elaborate in another post to come.
Headphones, for listening to music while strolling through the city by myself.
Little black "Moleskine" notebook for all of my ideas, can't be forgotten. I got that one from my dad, who showed those nice books to me.

Some beauty essentials, deodorant from "L'Occitane" in "Verveine Agrumes", I love the smell of it so much. Urban Decay's makeup setting spray, it helps a lot to make your makeup stay on the whole day.
Most favourite mascara, "Better than sex" from Too faced and my most used lipstick from Mac in shade "Honey Love".
The perfume is "Goth elixir" in Always, which is a perfume I got on the "M'era luna" festival in Germany in summer this year. I like the smell very much, have a look on their page: http://www.goth-elixirs.de/?page_id=8
Hand creme is very important for me in winter as I wash my hands very often and they get extremely dry. "Handy gurugu" from LUSH is my favourite at the moment.

By the way, the little makeup bag is self-made by a friend of my mother. If you are interested in getting one yourself, just drop me a message or comment, I can arrange everything. They come in many different colours and patterns, you could even order your own creation.



The other pictures are from yesterday's evening and morning. We are living with some friends of my boyfriend.
Prague report and photographs will be up on Monday evening!




I wish you a happy and nice first advent my dears!


<3















You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare