Swift

Christmas decoration inspiration


Hello lovely people,

yesterday was the second Advent, that means christmas is getting closer every day.
It's often so strange to watch the time go by so quickly, sometimes this makes me really nostalgic. When I was a kid, the time between the first of December and Christmas Eve was extremely long and as a child I was impatient and wanted it to be christmas as soon as possible. But now as I got older, time flies by sooo fast, I can't believe it most of the time. I remember it being summer just a second ago and now I am walking through the streets, which are decorated for christmas. It's just crazy....don't you think so too?
And because of this fact I try to seize the day and let all of the christmas vibes and feelings sink in properly every day. My most favourite thing to do when it's christmas time is decorating my apartment. I enjoy having a festive and nice looking apartment, it makes me feel happy and relaxed when I'm at home. To be honest, when it comes to decoration at my home, I am not quite where I want to be, as I don't want to spend most of my money for decoration. So in my opinion an apartment can't be too christmassy :D If I had the money, my apartment would shine and glow without a spot left where there is no christmas decoration. But that simply has to wait.

This post is for those people, who think their apartment needs a bit of a christmas makeover and you don't have any ideas how to do that, or you simply don't have the time to think about that stuff. So I've photographed my decorations at my home for you, so you can get some inspiration and ideas from them.


So please keep on reading:


from IKEA




















This item is a christmas decoration must-have in my opinion. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on decorating your home, this is the best thing to buy I think. It instantly makes your apartment or house look christmassy, it catches your eye and it looks really nice in every kind of home, I think. It goes with almost all kinds of interior designs and I find it isn't too kitschy.
And I think it also works if you aren't too keen on christmas decoration, as it is quite neutral and can be put up all year.

The next item is actually one of my favourites. I got it at a christmas market in Vienna some years ago and I just think it looks so cute. I love details and little things, so this is just the perfect christmas item for my home. I don't have a christmas tree in my apartment, so I thought I'd put it on the miniature person. So you can basically put it wherever you want, it would, of course, look great on a christmas tree as well or just on a branch from a tree.







































Those nice lanterns are from IKEA. 
Those crystal mini stones are from DEPOT. The red candles are from IKEA.
These beautiful fairy lights are from IKEA. 

This sweet little deer is from DEPOT. The baubles are from IKEA.







This gorgeous little greenhouse is actually my mom's. I visited my family this weekend and I just had to photograph this beautiful arrangement, as I think it looks so great and sweet. The greenhouse is from DEPOT, the pots where the cactuses are in are also from DEPOT.











































I hope you enjoy the christmas season as much as I do!


<3


Anna Florentina


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare