Swift

LONDON 2015/16

Hello my lovely people,

firstly, just so you know, my London post will come in three parts. One will be the following, the overall report, the other ones will be an outfit/style/makeup post and one about my previous London trips.
Check out my page in the days to come for some great and interesting posts filled with loads of impressions.

I have to be honest with you. If I had followed my impulse after returning from London, I would have  done so many posts by now already straight after I returned. This city has so much to offer, I was tempted to post millions of photos straight away that would have been confusing and too much at once. Fortunately I could control myself and waited 'til today to do my first London post :D

This trip to London was very different to the ones before, as I had a plan to not visit and photograph the usual places the average tourist goes to, but to explore areas and parts of the city I've never or rarely been to, plus those which are important to me.
We (my boyfriend and me) arrived Monday and left Saturday evening, so almost a whole week and still we didn't have enough time to visit all the places we wanted to go to: I didn't want to rush things and at the end of every day we were quite tired.
All in all it was my most special trip to London so far. The reasons for that were probably half the facts that I saw some new places, photographed more carefully (not everything I see), had my boyfriend with me and because this time I felt very inspired by the city and enjoyed being able to blog about it afterwards.

Here are my favourites:


-   Camden Market (3 times or more...)

Every time I went to London this was the place I never missed out. It is safe to say, that this is one of my most favourite places in the whole world (haven't been everywhere, obviously, but still true). My feelings when I come to Camden are indescribable. I could definitely write several pages about this incredible area, but I think you have to see it for yourself to know what I mean. Of course, it can't be everyone's cup of tea, as it is a very extraordinary experience to go there, but please try it out if you go to London. You will regret it if you don't.
You will realize that I don't have a lot of photos of Camden in this post. That is because I try to enjoy it without taking my camera out too often, as I am convinced it's much better that way. -----> Buuuut I will post my photos from previous London trips in a few days, so keep an eye out for that.

Camden Town is an area that consists of Camden Market, Camden Lock and other different houses with shops and markets. It is a vibrant place with lots of little shops, which sell almost everything. Everyone's taste and style can be satisfied there, even the weird and alternative ones. You can get clothes, accessories, furniture, CDs, LPs and many different kinds of food there. But that's not all, it's just too much to list here.

My most favourite shop (biggest shop probably, as long as I know) is called "Cyberdog" which is in the middle of Camden Lock near the "Horse Stalls" (which were horse stalls back in the day and were now turned into an area with many little shops and markets). It is a loud, bright, colorful, futuristic and crazy shop with electronic music playing really loud. Visit their page and see for yourself: http://www.cyberdog.net
I wouldn't buy most of the clothes there, as it isn't my style and taste, but this year I found a really gorgeous dress, which I will show you soon.


-   The Grand Canal, Little Venice

A canal system which weaves itself through the big city of London. It is really narrow and small compared to the Thames, of course. But so cute and beautiful still, with its little house boats, which are nicely decorated, the great area around it and the parts of nature that lines its banks.
This canal goes all the way up to Birmingham, West Midlands, where I also visited the canal system several times already. I like both of them very much, the atmosphere around it is so cosy and pleasant. This was my first time to Little Venice in London and I loved it!


-   Chinatown, Soho

Every time an experience. This time we went to a Vietnamese restaurant, which I am very happy that we chose, as we didn't know what to expect. It was so delicious, I think it was the most delicious dish I've ever had (summer rolls as a starter and prawns with a great sauce). You HAVE TO go there!!!
(VIETFOOD, http://vietnamfood.co.uk/index)

__________________________________________________________________________

As a whole it was an extraordinarily great trip and I can't wait to go back there and finish off my list of things I want to do and see. What a city!! I just get lost in its beauty :D especially in Camden.....
I'm relieved that I know this won't be the last time!

Stay tuned and excited for the posts to come!



<3 Enjoy the photographs!


Anna Florentina


UNDERGROUND system London




CAMDEN Town- Horse stalls



Met some family and friends along the way ;) 

CAMDEN 



Amy Winehouse's favourite pub - "The Hawley Arms" 


The area around our rented room

Woolwhich













Near "The Grand Canal"



Part of "The Grand Canal"















Still CHRISTMASSY London







































































Phone photos:
Vienna City Airport

Such an incredible view!










CAMDEN GIRL forever!!!







Chinatown VIETFOOD- BEST FOOD EVEEER
Baked Beans - MUST eat in England

some outfit DETAILS








Ready for NYE
NYE in Green Park with view of the London Eye

NYE stroll through the city







































You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare