Swift

Autumnal smokey eye

Hello lovely people,

today I have a brown shimmery autumnal smokey eye for you. For this look I used the NAKED 1 palette and the lipstick Honey Love from Mac.
To highlight my brow bone I used the colour "Virgin" in the palette, I also used this colour in the inner corner of my eye. The transition shade I used was "Naked" and a little bit of "Buck" in the outer bit of the crease. For my whole lid stopping at the crease I used "Sidecar" and a bit of "Toasted". To deepen it all up a bit I used "Hustle" and "Darkhorse" in the outer V of my eyes and ended up adding a bit of "Creep" as well.
Most important thing you have to do when you add colors is blending them all in very well, especially the transition shade at the beginning.

I am honestly so sorry for the bad quality of the picture. I have to buy some equipment to be able to make good pictures of myself. I hope you forgive me, it will be better soon.

I hope you like the look, let me know what you think and if you tried it at home.

<3

Anna Florentina





______________________________________________________________________________

Hallo meine Lieben!

Heute habe ich ein tolles herbstliches bräunliches schimmerndes Smokey eye für euch. Für diesen Look habe ich die NAKED 1 Palette von Urban Decay und den Lippenstift "Honey Love" von Mac verwendet.
Direkt unter meinen Augenbrauen habe ich die Farbe "Virgin" aufgetragen um diesen Bereich hervorzuheben. Ein wenig davon habe ich auch in die inneren Ecken meiner Augen gegeben.
Als Übergangsfarbe habe ich "Naked" verwendet und im Äußeren Drittel ein wenig von "Buck". Fürs bewegliche Lid habe ich "Sidecar" ausgewählt gemischt mit ein wenig "Toasted". Um dem Ganzen ein wenig Tiefe zu verleihen, habe ich im äußeren Drittel meines Lides "Hustle" und "Darkhorse" aufgetragen und zum Schluss auch noch ein wenig "Creep".
Das wichtigste bei diesem Look (smokey eye) ist, dass man alle Farben gut ineinander verblendet, damit keine harten Linien entstehen.

Entschuldigt bitte die schlechte Qualität des Bildes. Ich muss mir erst Equipment zulegen, damit ich mich selbst fotografieren kann. Ich hoffe ihr seid mir nicht böse..

Ich hoffe euch hat dieser Look gefallen. Gebt mir Bescheid, was ihr euch gedacht habt.


<3


Anna Florentina

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare